Here is some great information about the new line up to Canon. The 6D. Check out the review as well as some of the great features it has to offer photographer at a great price.
The Canon 6D is a full-frame camera retailing for $2,099, the lowest launch price for such a device in Canon history. Canon’s entry in this field comes a few months after Nikon made a similar move into this market with the D600, but still managed to arrive in stores ahead of the holidays. The question on everyone’s mind is whether or not Canon’s new entry-level full-frame offers enough to make it a viable option to the more expensive 5D Mark III, or to the Nikon D600 as a Canon-compatible, more budget-friendly option.
- 20.2 effective megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 5+ image processor
- 11-point AF with one center cross-type point
- Full HD 1080p video recording
- ISO range of 50-102400 (extended)
- Center point autofocus certified down to -3 EV for accuracy in very low-light situations
- MSRP: $2,099
The Canon 6D is a lot like a maturation of the crop sensor 60D enthusiast…
View original post 1,439 more words